2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i'm a new owner of a Civic 1.8 ES I-VTEC and joined this site to find some useful information.

I look forward to speaking to you all on the forums.

Ant

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hi Ant, and welcome to the forum. Pics would be great. Happy reading buddy. Dont forget to buy your Civinfo sticker, show your support if you can :D.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi Ant, Welcome to the forum there are a number of members on here from the east midlands.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Thankyou for the welcome's. Im quite ashamed to post photo's of my car after seing the ones on here lol. It was a bargain so couldn't say no :)

Hi and welcome! Yeah, theres some impressive motors on here, but its a forum for all types of civics.You meet the requirements so It's all good;), I'm new myself and I can say its one of the best forums I've ever been on.:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank's ninjo, iv just been having a nosey around and everyone seems friendly unlike some Audi forums i joined in the past. My car is bog standard with nothing in the pipeline at the moment as im struggling to find a good source for parts :(

Im interested in the XLink kit iv seen people mention as cd's seem to be a thing of the past but im not sure if the headunit in my Civic will allow it. Iv got an aftermarket headunit which i can't install without spending £240 on a fascia and harness adapter. Same goes with my sub and amp so im gonna be selling them soon and put the money into subtle mods for the Civic.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Thank's ninjo, iv just been having a nosey around and everyone seems friendly unlike some Audi forums i joined in the past. My car is bog standard with nothing in the pipeline at the moment as im struggling to find a good source for parts :(

Im interested in the XLink kit iv seen people mention as cd's seem to be a thing of the past but im not sure if the headunit in my Civic will allow it. Iv got an aftermarket headunit which i can't install without spending £240 on a fascia and harness adapter. Same goes with my sub and amp so im gonna be selling them soon and put the money into subtle mods for the Civic.

Well If your looking for stuff this is defo the place to be :D alot of stuff in the traders section and of course alot of knowledge from the users.I've not done anything to mine apart form a mugen gear knob a k&n panel filter and a soon to be PAWA moulding set.If your looking to get info stick xlink into the search or fire up a thread on general discussion.Happy hunting mate;)

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Welcome along :hello:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I have uploaded a photo of my car as it is at the moment (bog standard). This is the start point and a reference for any modification i choose to make throughout my Honda experience for comparison.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
After giving the car a good clean today i manage to get a few decent photo's. Iv edited the number plate just to make it look good on the forums and i'm going to make a new avatar once i know the maximum dimensions and what file types are supported :)

EDIT - Well that just put my fire out, i was going to create an animated avatar but it states were not allowed. Strange but nevermind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.