2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Civic EX and 17inch Pentas

Tomorrow is Civic order day :) , but I have a question....

Has anyone got a Civic EX with Pentas instead of the standard 17's ?

I am curious how you managed to get Pentas onto an EX. It is not an available option at order, the only wheels available being the 18's.

If you have got Penta's + EX, could you please let me know how you got them from the dealer, and if possible what the price was. In this case I would only be interested in UK sourced vehicles.

Cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi karlak picked up my car four days ago 1.8 i ex i shift from dealer cosmic grey with pentas have been waiting since april ordered the wheels plus lots of other extras through dealer most of the options including the wheels fitted at dealers i think any 18 wheels are fitted at factory because they have to add somthing extra for fitting mine where £550 plus vat plus asked dealer for original wheels which they kindly put in new wheels boxes was not a problem for the dealer ruislip honda who where very good the car is fantastic you will love it lots of toys to play with still geting my head round mine [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks.

I will ask my deealer if they can do a simialr deal.

So just to clairfy - you paid £550 + Vat for the Penta's and Tyres.

Did your original wheels that they gave you back still have tyres on them, or did they transfer them to the new wheels.

Cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
EX with 18" Altimos here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts