2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

5601 - 5620 of 5621 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey mate, do you have yellow 8th gen in stock? It seems like I´ve lost the driver side fog light cover on my way home today... The temperature must have melted the glue or something 😰

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heya mate,

Are these still available?

If so, any chance of ordering a pair of light smoked (grey) for 8th Gen please?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
FEEDBACK

Hi I wanted to offer feedback to Wanner69 on the covers for the MK10.

super quick response on the messages service and customer loyalty shown (had several sets for FN2, clear & smoked) and now this will be my second and third set for my MK10’s.

I ordered a set of clear for my white MK10 and a set of grey for my Silver MK10.

package great and plenty of 3M Velcro pads for attachment.

both sets now fitted and look great.

for the price of them, if they save just one fog light from smashing, you’ve saved £’000 of pounds for a small investment.

keep up the great work wanner69.

Cheers
Darren J

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,615
FEEDBACK

Hi I wanted to offer feedback to Wanner69 on the covers for the MK10.

super quick response on the messages service and customer loyalty shown (had several sets for FN2, clear & smoked) and now this will be my second and third set for my MK10’s.

I ordered a set of clear for my white MK10 and a set of grey for my Silver MK10.

package great and plenty of 3M Velcro pads for attachment.

both sets now fitted and look great.

for the price of them, if they save just one fog light from smashing, you’ve saved £’000 of pounds for a small investment.

keep up the great work wanner69.

Cheers
Darren J
Thanks for the comments Darren, glad i could help out, cheers

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Hiya wanna
you still doing foglight covers for 8g fn2 ctr if so can I have a set of clear ones matey?
Cheers, (had them of you previously) lost one

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,

I’m interested in making purchase for tinted, just not sure on the colour. Can you suggest two colours that you personally believe would look good on orange .

And if you can share what’s mostly requested colour for the tangerine civic

Thanks

Naeem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wanner69

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,619
Hi,

I’m interested in making purchase for tinted, just not sure on the colour. Can you suggest two colours that you personally believe would look good on orange .

And if you can share what’s mostly requested colour for the tangerine civic

Thanks

Naeem

Sorry for the late reply, definately the black tint or light grey covers look the best on an orange civic.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, definately the black tint or light grey covers look the best on an orange civic.
Black please

Reactions: wanner69
5601 - 5620 of 5621 Posts