2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent most of today around newcastle on foot and in the milano CTR GT. Couldnt believe how many civics were around today

1. silver CTR GT (china town private plate)
  2. NHB CTR GT ( in front of cathedral square private paltes and tints)
  3. EX cool leather ( parked opposite assembly rooms )
  4. milano CTR ( longbenton ASDA)
  5. NHB CTR ( parked near longbenton)
OMG, so many civics

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Never mind around Newcastle! I was in Edinburgh from Saturday until today. there were LOADS!!! A couple of CTRs (a red one on Old Dalkeith Road around 1.30pm) but I've never seen so many! Shame mine was in the multi story at onespa/Sheraton for most of the time!

Was keeping an eye out for you angie, but no luck! :-(

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Never mind around Newcastle! I was in Edinburgh from Saturday until today. there were LOADS!!! A couple of CTRs (a red one on Old Dalkeith Road around 1.30pm) but I've never seen so many! Shame mine was in the multi story at onespa/Sheraton for most of the time!

Was keeping an eye out for you angie, but no luck! :-(
I've been scooting about Edinburgh recently as i'm on two weeks leave, but I work right next to the Sheraton. BucketP's Civic can sometimes be spotted in the car park next to onespa on Morrison Street.

You'll know me when you see me. BTW what are you doing here????

·
Registered
480 Posts
I spent most of today around newcastle on foot and in the milano CTR GT. Couldnt believe how many civics were around today

1. silver CTR GT (china town private plate)
  2. NHB CTR GT ( in front of cathedral square private paltes and tints)
  3. EX cool leather ( parked opposite assembly rooms )
  4. milano CTR ( longbenton ASDA)
  5. NHB CTR ( parked near longbenton)
OMG, so many civics
OOO..i work in cathedral square! never seen it though!

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
I've been scooting about Edinburgh recently as i'm on two weeks leave, but I work right next to the Sheraton. BucketP's Civic can sometimes be spotted in the car park next to onespa on Morrison Street.

You'll know me when you see me. BTW what are you doing here????
There was a silver Civic on the 2nd level of the car park for the whole weekend with a scratch on the drivers rear bumper, don't know if that was BucketPs? Otherwise, all the other Civs I saw were on the road.

I love Edinburgh and try and get up there for a weekend a year, love the Sheraton and more importantly onespa and the roof top hydropool, so if we're staying there its always Sheraton. Do you work in Standard Live of Clydesdalebank, saws they were right next door to Sheraton?

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
There was a silver Civic on the 2nd level of the car park for the whole weekend with a scratch on the drivers rear bumper, don't know if that was BucketPs? Otherwise, all the other Civs I saw were on the road.

I love Edinburgh and try and get up there for a weekend a year, love the Sheraton and more importantly onespa and the roof top hydropool, so if we're staying there its always Sheraton. Do you work in Standard Live of Clydesdalebank, saws they were right next door to Sheraton?
Nah, BucketP has a Galaxy Grey 5 Door with a Civinfo sticker on it and it gets parked in the open air carpark right next to Onespa and the EICC.

I work for Standard Life not that there is much of us left in that building after January it will be Standard Life owned building but no Standard Life staff in it.

My sister raves about that pool, saying its like a hot bath outside. She loves it when its raining.

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Nah, BucketP has a Galaxy Grey 5 Door with a Civinfo sticker on it and it gets parked in the open air carpark right next to Onespa and the EICC.

I work for Standard Life not that there is much of us left in that building after January it will be Standard Life owned building but no Standard Life staff in it.

My sister raves about that pool, saying its like a hot bath outside. She loves it when its raining.
Yeah, thought it was really quiet that building for a Monday morning.

The pool is awesome, not quite like a bath cos you can't take your soap in ;-). It is good when its raining and have been in when its snowed before, night time is best with it lit up. Mind, it was bloody freezing at the weekend in there, warm water so the body was OK, but my face felt like it had frost bite!

If you haven't been in, I'd really, really recommend it.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Yeah, thought it was really quiet that building for a Monday morning.

The pool is awesome, not quite like a bath cos you can't take your soap in ;-). It is good when its raining and have been in when its snowed before, night time is best with it lit up. Mind, it was bloody freezing at the weekend in there, warm water so the body was OK, but my face felt like it had frost bite!

If you haven't been in, I'd really, really recommend it.
Emmm, the whole building is completely full actually, just not all with Standard Life staff - we don't move till January and then it will still be a full building with other compaines. But as there is now only two doors above ground and one underneath that gets used, so it all depends on where you are looking.

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Emmm, the whole building is completely full actually, just not all with Standard Life staff - we don't move till January and then it will still be a full building with other compaines. But as there is now only two doors above ground and one underneath that gets used, so it all depends on where you are looking.
Just didnt see many people going in there on Monday morning, granted it was just(!) after 9 so I may of missed the rush - the other buildings seemed fairly busy. Never mind though - you work and live in a fantastic city and I love The Rutland Hotel on the corner very cool.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Yeah 9am at that building is start time for a lot of people. Do you mean the Cally? Used to be a train station. My little sister got married their in July

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
i live in jesmond and i very rarely see any ctrs in the past week i have seen 1 if anyone sees me gimme a wave

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Yeah 9am at that building is start time for a lot of people. Do you mean the Cally? Used to be a train station. My little sister got married their in July
Hmm, its the one next to the Hilton just up from Standard Life, just about on Shandwick Place. Its opposite House of Fraser.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
i live in jesmond and i very rarely see any ctrs in the past week i have seen 1 if anyone sees me gimme a wave
Do you? I sometimes get the Metro from their when going to the match if I can't get to Kingston. I'll keep my eyes peeled

Hmm, its the one next to the Hilton just up from Standard Life, just about on Shandwick Place. Its opposite House of Fraser.
Thats the one. Lovely place. Went for a look around just before my sister got hitched and the guy asked if we had been in there before, my Dad's reply was 'Last time I was here it was a station' the guy didn't even know it had been a railway station lol!

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Never knew you had such good taste in footy angie!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Never knew you had such good taste in footy angie!
Yes I do indeed. There was a bit of 'banter' re my choice of team in another thread the other day and I got some crap from another forum member from kent who was telling me what a scumbag the person I have the name of on my shirt is. Needless to say I didn't get into a debate.

But yeah usually find me there with my Dad in the Milburn stand. Got Season tickets for the sovereign club

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Do you? I sometimes get the Metro from their when going to the match if I can't get to Kingston. I'll keep my eyes peeled

i live 2 min walk from west jesmond metro

·
Exiled Englishman
606 Posts
I stick my Civic in the Sheraton now, cant get on Morrison Street for builders vans! Easily spotted big number 46 on the rear window in tribute to the great Valentino Rossi:D

Is that right Ang there will be no SL staff in Exchange crescent next year???? Seems a bit strange as we are installing new telephony gear in there!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts