2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have today left my 08 Civic EX at the garage. I shall now be now leaving the Civic room and going along the virtual passageway and into the CR-V room. :ciao:
I pick up the new beast tomorrow (1st March) with its 10 plate. It is a CR-V ES but with a T-Pack added, which is a touch screen Sat Nav and Blue Tooth. Our mobile phones have allready been paired which took all of 30 seconds per phone. No voice commands though.

I will miss the Civics funky dash but as this was my second Civic, it's time for a change to something different. I shall be nosey and still visit the Civic room, it is a great place for info.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Have today left my 08 Civic EX at the garage. I shall now be now leaving the Civic room and going along the virtual passageway and into the CR-V room. :ciao:
I pick up the new beast tomorrow (1st March) with its 10 plate. It is a CR-V ES but with a T-Pack added, which is a touch screen Sat Nav and Blue Tooth. Our mobile phones have allready been paired which took all of 30 seconds per phone. No voice commands though.

I will miss the Civics funky dash but as this was my second Civic, it's time for a change to something different. I shall be nosey and still visit the Civic room, it is a great place for info.
A nice upgrade with CRV, looks the business, congrats

1 - 4 of 4 Posts