2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Has anyone experience the same issue? When I’m driving, the car feels like I’m driving on ice. It’s happens both at low speed and motorway speeds. I have a feeling that it could be wheel alignment, but won’t be 100% certain until I manage to get a mechanic to look at it.
All my tyres are at the correct pressure. I’m checking them every week, just in case there’s a chance that it might be a slow puncture that could be causing the issue, but the pressure always looks okay when I check it.

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks!

·
i-Vtec
4,856 Posts
What pressure are you putting in them? If you have a puncture the TPMS would throw a warning. What tyres do you have on? Run your hand over the tread, if your tracking is badly out you will feel feathering, a sort of sharper edge on the edges of the tread blocks, across the tread pattern.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi there. Has anyone experience the same issue? When I’m driving, the car feels like I’m driving on ice. It’s happens both at low speed and motorway speeds. I have a feeling that it could be wheel alignment, but won’t be 100% certain until I manage to get a mechanic to look at it.
All my tyres are at the correct pressure. I’m checking them every week, just in case there’s a chance that it might be a slow puncture that could be causing the issue, but the pressure always looks okay when I check it.

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks!
Hello mate mine was a bit like like yours and still isn’t perfect so something is still up. However I changed the anti rolls bars me self and they cost me £13 off eBay which made a massive difference. Try them first and then go from there. Also let me know how you get on as mine is still a bit scatty haha

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Wilmo asked whether you changed the ARBs as you implied or just the bushes. I suspect that the cost of £13 off eBay raised the doubts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts