2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am currently waiting for september to come around so i can grab hold of a used civic. I have arrived at the civic via pugeot 106 and 206, BMW mini and ford mondeo.. i've had enough of the petrol engines and will be picking up one of honda's excellent 2.2 diesel engines.

I have had trouble in the past with my cars and after reading a lot on the excellence of the honda brand I am hoping for many years of trouble free motoring... i deserve it!

Sam

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Welcome along! if you're getting a used civic or any other used car, be sure to get it checked out properly before you buy, it will save you money and heartbreak.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's ok i shall be buying from my local honda dealer so i should hope they will have spent some time making sure that there aren't any problems

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Welcome and hello .

good luck with the new buy :)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will be picking up my Civic next week now...

A 56plate nighthawk black 2.2 with leather and panoramic roof plus 18inch alloys!! just a smudge under 30k on the clock for £11,000 totally clean car not a stone chip in sight!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very good deal you got yourself there

Im currently looking at a 57plate Type S GT 2.2CDTI in Milano Red... (I Love That Colour).. 17k, and the 18's for £12,800... seriously debating it.

Have been and thoroughly checked it over and the bodywork is in super condition.

Just going over it all in my head at the moment so we shall see what happens.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Hi All, i am waiting to get hold of my Civic its an 1.8 i-vtec EX in Nighthawk Black with black leather, panoramic roof, 18" on a 57 plate 1 owner.

cant wait.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, i like the forum loads of info to read up on.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Finally picked up my Civic, and am i pleased even the car geeks at work like it, they were crawling all over it like ants on a sugar cube.
Its going to take some getting used to... theres so much of it.

Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts