2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Finally, I got it.

Yes, I ordered Civic on 25.2.2006 and it was delivered to me on 9.2.2007! :)

Here's some pictures as I promised to send some. Pictures are shot in our summer cottage during the coldest winter time in Finland. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Very nice car..
Waiting for a year must be a pain in the *ss

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow, now that's some awesome scenery to wake up to (the car and the trees and snow!)

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Yup, looks beautiful, the car and scenery! I couldn't wait for a year, I guess you all hibernate up there anyway so It can't have been so bad! Car looks lovely, like a baby Accord!

·
Registered
676 Posts
with independent rear suspension...:oops:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations. Nice pics. 8500 trouble free kilometres in my albaster silver. Very satisfied so far and I am sure you are too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

It sure was interesting to wait Civic for a year but at least I had an opportunity to drive Honda Jazz 1.4 CVT during that time!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Civic 4dr

I have just completed 1000 km in the 1.8 4dr with absolutely no problems. Having traded in an Accord, I feel the Civic is a scaled down version of its bigger sibling and just as refined in my opinion. I had planned to get the 5dr but the availability of the 1.8 here (Ireland) is poor, so I took the opportunity when the 4dr happened to be in the showroom. I have no regrets.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Very nice picture and beautyfull scenery. Hope we will have time enough during our next holidays to push our trip in your nice country. (my wife want to show me where she grow up in Norway).

Is it the same car as the Civic IMA ? And does this car be built in UK ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
that's the same civic I'll have to get in australia, interviews tomorrow!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AFAIK the Civic sedan for european market is montaged in Turkey...
According to major car magazines and Veho (official Honda distributor in Finland) says it is build in Japan. But what do they know? ;)

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
4-door Civics are built in Turkey. However, I think they are also built in Japan. Tried googling this and couldn't come up with a definite answer.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
According to my dealer, the IMA Sedan Civic is build in Japan. For the normal Sedan he do not know because it is not sold in France.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts