2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Civic with one Hp extra. It was the first time with this car to tow the trailer with the horse of my daughter. I found something new when the trailer electric was connected. The rear sensors where automaticly shut off. That's nice when moving backwards to park the trailer. :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Peter.
Did they fit the tow bar and electrics at the garage before delivery, or did you get it done later?
I sometimes pull a trailer (no horse) and was wondering................
Also, any comments with the i-shift?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Peter.
Did they fit the tow bar and electrics at the garage before delivery, or did you get it done later?
I sometimes pull a trailer (no horse) and was wondering................
Also, any comments with the i-shift?
They fixed the towbar before delivery. In the manual from Honda they advise to drive in de automatic mode so the electronic can control the gear.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I found something new when the trailer electric was connected. The rear sensors where automaticly shut off. That's nice when moving backwards to park the trailer. :p
Interesting.
In Sweden, according to the catalogue, you cannot combine parking sensors and towbar.

Also, I am guessing that that one extra hp is the most expensive hp gain tuning EVER.
And with the decrease power to weight ratio, I am not entirely sure I will go the same way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is why the advise a removable towbar. Normal driving has the towbar in the trunk.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The scurge of the country road horse boxes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts