2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this whilst I was looking up some facts and me thinks tis alright that for a 5dr. Shows that the current civic is coming to an end:facepalm:. Only 500 will be sold

·
Registered
57 Posts
Saw this in an Evo email today also, pointless and just a little ugly with the exception of the wheels which look ace. Toys sound quite good but enough to sell before the 9th gen comes to sale?

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
yeh seen this a few months ago, not nice at all the worse looking civic they have made i feel, prob only making 500 as thats all there sell

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Usually, the end of line packages are great value - you expect to get the top spec plus lots of extras, for less than the original spec cost - but, Honda started with an SE - why not an ES or EX ? …

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I kinda like it, not sure about the whole side skirts but if this was out when I had got my new car I may have went for this.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
I wouldnt mind the Headunit *lol*

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I've said this before on here, but I really like how it looks! Panda FTW :p
But as JDR put it, why not just pack all the goods in the basket and get it over with. Using a SE feels cheap...

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
I like it. Annoyed, why didn't they start with an EX?

·
CTS GT-T DSBP
240 Posts
sister inlaw works at honda and she says that my car Type S GT-T comes with basicly the same extra minis the body kit and the radio.
for there last G8 you would like them to come with abit more power at lest.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sister inlaw works at honda and she says that my car Type S GT-T comes with basicly the same extra minis the body kit and the radio.
for there last G8 you would like them to come with abit more power at lest.
I think you get slightly more with the GT-T mate pan roof/dual zone climate/power fold mirrors etc

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
It certainly looks different, and I like the Pioneer unit - has to be better than the standard radio, and looks modern too.

Can understand why others would like it to be available with all the toys too. Looks more like a stripped out club/track racer (a la Renault Sport) but isn't!

Just hope the next model isn't too bland.

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
It's funny how Honda had to be pestered and pestered to give the Euro market a white Civic instead of hogging the CW colour for themselves. So they gave us the CW, then the Mugens and now this, have they finally opened their eyes to what the public have been asking for :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts