2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does anyone else agree that the Type R gear stick handle is always freezing cold? and sometimes when i change gear it slips out of my hand...It mite just be me being daft tho. :p

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
lol there is a post on here somewhere all about this, some people even bought the little knob warmers you got free with innocent smoothies and also there is a pic of a knitted type r knob cover someones grandma knitted for them

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
lol there is a post on here somewhere all about this, some people even bought the little knob warmers you got free with innocent smoothies and also there is a pic of a knitted type r knob cover someones grandma knitted for them

Yes mjay its worth a read :)
Just you wait until the summer when it will be too hot to handle :rolleyes:. Your hand will be branded with an imprint of the gears diagram thingy.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
went to visit mine today on the way back from work and after fiddling with the sat nav a bit i made the mistake of holding the gear stick :p

freeeeeezing

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Is it me or does anyone else agree that the Type R gear stick handle is always freezing cold? and sometimes when i change gear it slips out of my hand...It mite just be me being daft tho. :p
Not even had mine a week and yesterday I thought it was cold, but today it was freezing - I don't want to change gear! I have got to get one of those black knob warmers though - very cool!

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Titanium gear knobs look great but as you say in cold weather they are very cold indeed. I had one on my old Integra R and had to buy some super slick Black leather pilots gloves to stop my skin flaking off on the gearknob in winter
tor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts