2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy guys, am looking to add some performance upgrades to my 2.2 gt type s. Have been looking into remaps, air filters and in uprated clutch.

For my remap I was thinking Celtic tuning, I have seen a lot of positive feedback and would like to hear from the guys that have had it done.

For my air filter I was thinking a k & n but still indecisive.

Will eventually get stage 2 remap which is why I want the uprated clutch.

If anyone can post some links for any other upgrade for performance I would really appreciate it.

Thank you, Jack

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Hi Jack,

Can't comment directly on the remap on the Civic as I've got the 1.8 and it's pointless! However I've had Celtic remaps on my previous 2 Mondeo's and my Toledo before that. They have completely transformed the cars on all three occasions. I would highly recommend Mark at South West In Car Tech, who is a Celtic tuning guy just off the Bath junction of the M4.

Cheers, Paul

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I can't comment on the remap, but if it's a panel filter replacement you're after, I don't think k&n do one for the 2.2. I checked with a local k&n approved dealer, and he couldn't find one - all other civic types except the diesel!

I believe only other options are Pipercross, or Green, unless anyone else knows?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts