2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this today for the GF. Civic Type S 2.2D GT-T. Everything is fine, had a tyre inflation warning but I guess this was due to new tyres so just reset that. It has the sat nav system but is there any way to mute the stereo quickly?

Might look at some subtle mods, maybe a Type R spoiler. I have been reading the forum for simple ones. Is the gear knob and gaitor easy to update? EGR delete too?

Really pleased with it. Effortless to drive on the motorway compared to the S2000 and nice and smooth! Had my S2000 for 7 years so a bit of a Honda man.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
You can mute the stereo within a second by turning it off!! Can't think of a simpler way. The gear knob and gaitor change is very simple to do so a good one to start the modding bug on. Spoiler easy to fit too if you decide to buy one.

Stunning colour civic. A right head turner

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Lovely colour, looks in very good condition

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can mute the stereo within a second by turning it off!! Can't think of a simpler way. The gear knob and gaitor change is very simple to do so a good one to start the modding bug on. Spoiler easy to fit too if you decide to buy one.

Stunning colour civic. A right head turner
There is no way to turn the sat nay unit off. There is no power button.

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
Loving the car mate tell the missus she had good taste ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This forum needs and FAQ. Anyway I found the way to mute:

Hold set mutes the stereo

Hold SRC turns the display off

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
This forum needs and FAQ. Anyway I found the way to mute:

Hold set mutes the stereo

Hold SRC turns the display off
Nice to know I was wondering the other day but thought I was being stupid

·
CTR
538 Posts
Lovely colour

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lovely colour.Looks like brand new, nice and shiny. How much did you paid for this baby? Well done, I think you had a great deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts