2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:hello2:

Hi Guys and Girls

Yesterday I exchanged my 2005 Peugeot 307 cc from new and became the proud owner of a 2009 (59) plate Honda Civic Type S, and I'm really loving this car.

It is a real shame that the snow and melting ice from the roads are making it so dirty already!

My only gripe/niggle so far is the driver's side electric wing mirror does not fold. I have been reading the forum posts regarding this, and this forum has been really helpfull to me.

Regards Nick

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda civic

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda civic Honda

·
車神
305 Posts
Welcome mate! Car looks great! Take the car back to the dealer and get the wing mirror fixed if you haven't done so already as it's still under warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I bought the car from a non Honda dealer so they told me they could not give me any warranty as it would conflict with the Honda one! Just waiting to hear back from my local Honda garage if this would come under the manufacturing waranty.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. You chose the best colour aswell. Alabaster silver goes that little bit faster!! lol:D Enjoy the car mate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update: Just called the local Honda dealership again and they have it booked in for tommorow, they told me that this would be fixed under the manufacturer guaranty.

Result!

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and Welcome hope your have fun in your new motor good to hear that the mirror will be fixed under the warranty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.