2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got to take some pictures of my car!

It's a Danish 1,8 Sport.
I have only mounted the rims so far - more to come soon :p

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Cool wheels! I bet they're going to feel every bump in the road. My 1.8EX has 18" wheels on and it's a bit of a boneshaker on badly surfaced roads.

Happy Civic motoring!

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Great pics. Colour and wheels match brilliantly. But the wheels are too big

for our badly maintained roads.

·
Registered
975 Posts
nice

i wish honda did some more alloy designs they are al ittle unadventurous on the whole and something like those in shape would be cool

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
very nice :D

The 1st and last shots in particular could have come from a Honda Brochure!

(Well, if Honda had been as adventurous with the wheels as the rest of the car anyway :lol:)

·
Registered
975 Posts
i like the colour too maybe next time

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys for your kind words!
I have absolutely nothing to complain about regarding the wheels. I have tried one with 18" and don't feel much difference. The wheel is a bit wider though as it is a 8x19" with 235-35-R19 Continental tyres on.
Luckily for me the Danish roads are quite good :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nicest Civic I've seen!, Fresh, Simple, Class!:)

Got's to get myself some 18" Chromes.

Where you get your wheels from mate?

Also, Did you have to change the springs etc..?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nicest Civic I've seen!, Fresh, Simple, Class!:)

Got's to get myself some 18" Chromes.

Where you get your wheels from mate?

Also, Did you have to change the springs etc..?
Hey DanKo!
Yeah you should - big wheels match the car perfectly!
I bought them from a Danish retailer. They are imported from Germany and are called Oxigin Crystal.
You can se more about them at: www.oxigin.de
Unfortunatly they take a lot of time to wash. I recommend WheelWax to make the job a bit easier :D
The springs are standard. I think about lowering it 25mm but I do not know if I still will be able to have 3-4 passengers with me then. Not that I do often but the possibility is nice...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
cool wheels bet they would be dear to buy lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey again

How much space have you got left between the car and wheel? Im pretty tempted with 19's:p

Any dissavantage so far? and any advantages?:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey again

How much space have you got left between the car and wheel? Im pretty tempted with 19's:p

Any dissavantage so far? and any advantages?:D
Well no problems so far actually - And I do not think the suspension is so hard - I still think about lowering the car. Seems like there is abot 2-3 cm to the outer side of the car - don't know how much space there is inside.

But as far as I remember the roads in UK are not always so good - and would hate to scratch one of the wheels... :oops:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well no problems so far actually - And I do not think the suspension is so hard - I still think about lowering the car. Seems like there is abot 2-3 cm to the outer side of the car - don't know how much space there is inside.

But as far as I remember the roads in UK are not always so good - and would hate to scratch one of the wheels... :oops:
Hey

How much was those wheels ? Might be interested in getting a set aswell, and what rubber did you use to wrap the wheels?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts