2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while I was riding my Golf MK IV, I thought why don’t I call my dealer to see if the delivery of my civic 1.4 sport is still on schedule (due next week), the dealer told me we have good news for u..... at that moment I got a huge adrenalin rush and could not speak a word, he went on telling me that my baby has arrived this morning, man its like hearing u got a baby...

I turned around and decided to pay my respects to my beloved civic, here is a picture of these great moments.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I pick it up on Friday 08 September; the dealer has some work to do. :lol: :lol:

Don’t ask me how I will wait because I have no idea. :cry: :cry:

By the way the waiting time in the Netherlands is now 8 months!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Magic Doody, you get more congratulations here than if you had just got a real baby! :wink:

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Nice one Doody, the wait will be agonising! :lol: Why does it take so long for the dealer to prepare your car? Normally in the UK they take around 3 days

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the dealer told me that they are fully booked this week, they will install 2 exhaust triangles next week and get the car ready, I hope they call me earlier to say its is! Waiting is like torture, but for the civic I can wait a whole year.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Doody2008 said:
Thanks, I pick it up on Friday 08 September; the dealer has some work to do. :lol: :lol:

Don’t ask me how I will wait because I have no idea. :cry: :cry:

By the way the waiting time in the Netherlands is now 8 months!
Hi Doody2008,

When did you order the Civic?

Kind regards,
Dennis

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Dennis,

I ordered it in the first week of June (The Hague); I had to wait 3 months.

The waiting time in Holland depends on the model, if u ordered a 1.4 it will arrive sooner than a 1.8 or 2.2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts