2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else noticing that there are A LOT more Civic's on the road now...

I was sitting at traffic lights at a crossroads this morning and 3 went across the cross roads in front of me! Then when I was driving on my way - another went past in the other direction!

Are they becoming as common as a Ford Focus or Golf?!?!

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
I'll be heading down to Swindon tomorrow morning (to Honda of all places) and then back in the afternoon, I'll have my eyes peeled for any civinfo stickered cars :)

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Was chating to my mate who works in Bristol Docks and he said they load over 2000 civics every week for export.... all left wingers as well !!

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
Was chating to my mate who works in Bristol Docks and he said they load over 2000 civics every week for export.... all left wingers as well !!
If Pottsy can send me 2000 stickers express delivery I'll sticker them all while im down there ;)

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
There's loads around Yorkshire at the moment but none with Stickers. The Halifax BS buy a lot of Civics as company cars so they probably have no interest in Civinfo.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I see loads every day now. Im out on the road alot for my job but there extremely common now. Not common like focus etc but still loads. Even Type Rs are starting to appear everywhere.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arghhh! It doesn't make mine special anymore! :(

·
Administrator
19,173 Posts
Over here in poland I am seeing more and more of them. In fact last friday there were three in a row including mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts