2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

After the success of last years Alton Towers meet I've decided to go ahead and try to arrange another one. As its a good few months until JAE, I can't wait that long until seeing everyone again! Hopefully there will be enough of us to make this possible. I definitely want everyone who attended last year to be on the list plus anyone who fancies coming along.

So here's the crack:

Saturday 21st April, how does that sound?

Everyone meets at Alton Towers for 10am that morning. Spend the day at Alts (Alton Towers) then when we are all nackered and hungry around tea time we leave for the most amazing meal you will ever have!
So after Alton Towers there is the most amazing Indian Restaurant you will have ever dined in. We found this while stopping in Derbyshire in November. To say the food is stunning is an understatement, its making me water at the mouth just thinking about it. I'm sure Lai and Jo will agree ;-)

If we have time after the meal I'm sure there's a Pub that we can have a few drinks in before bedding down for the night.

Sunday 22nd April

This is where the "Perving on each others car" bit comes in. We'll head back towards Alton Towers way for a pub lunch about midday, everyone parking their cars up for a chat about LSD's, Mugen and cleaning products ;-)
We could use the same Pub as last year or another one if anyone knows of any? After the Pub Lunch go for a cruise along some of those nice long country roads that Leigh did a great job of leading on. After this we can stop somewhere and say our goodbyes!

Now I understand all that above sounds pretty long winded, there are no ties for anyone who wants to come along for one day, 2 days or just a few hours. Me and leepickering16 (Vin Petrol) have had a small chat (plus abuse hurled towards each other) about this and would really like to see everyone again, that is if you'd want to see us? I know that answer is questionable.

Right gonna shut up now. If your interested then put your name down, be good to get a few names on so this can go ahead. If you just want to come for the Sunday then thats fine, likewise for the Saturday.

1. Stevey_p7 - 21st & 22nd
2 Leepickering16 - 21st & 22nd

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
I'll check the dates tomorrow mate

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Hate how you've assumed I'll be free.

But yes, i'll be there. Probably call you ginger a lot, too.

Seriously guys, don't be homosexual and get your names down.

If not, Me and Ste will just go and get some treats.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Daedalus.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
As I'm going to South Mimms, then Donny for touring cars and Japfest 1 around this time of the year I'm already skating on thin ice ......

.... need I say anymore.

Enjoy Alts chaps.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would be great to see you and Lee ('Bert) on the Sunday again if either of you can sneak out ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
I'd love to come, but the project I'm working on is scheduled to go live over that weekend :( I'll have to see closer to the time, hopefully be able make an appearance at some point over the weekend.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
3. Leebert1988 - 22nd may be :razz:
4. Daedalus & Hill - 21st & 22nd

Trust Ste to pick the worst weekend to do this on when everyones busy......

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Such a bad planner!

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Needed to pick a time before Summer Hols and not too short notice for people. Will see everyone else at JAE, this is just a warm up ;-)

.....Daedalus

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Just stick me on the freaking list ging.

Sent from Booms shatphone using tapatalk

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Does it have to be that weekend, such a bad choice.

Sent from Booms shatphone using tapatalk

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
5. Unknownsoldier and Possibly Hatter.... :/

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right I'll edit the list just for Ryan you big worst.

5. Unknownsoldier and Possibly Hatter.... :/ - 21st & 22nd
6. Ryan D the dirty Bracknell boy - 21st & 22nd
7. cra1g manutd - 22nd maybe

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anyone else fancy this weekend of epicness?

Will be booking the hotel for Fri + sat sometime soon. Aim to book the same as last time which is a stones throw from Viceroy (The best Indian Restaurant ever).

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.