2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can now buy Civinfo clothing and other bits and pieces directly from Spreadshirt.

Click here to go to the Civinfo shop.

In the shop there are a collection of Hoodies, T-shirts and other bits. Some have logos front and/or back, and others have "free text" where you can add your username.

Most products are available in a range of colours.

It is also possible to design your own garment. To do this:

1. Click here to go to Spreadshirt.

2. Click on Create your own.

Now look for the type of product. I looked in "Mens" for a hoodie, but there's all sorts in there:

Then click on Choose Design. Enter Civinfo into the search box and you will get one yellow Civinfo logo below. Click on the yellow Civinfo to place it onto your garment:

Once it's on, you can resize and move it. You can use the colour tool on the right to change the colour of the logo. Here I have made it blue, and off to the left:

Remember, you can align, colour and add effects to the logo using the tools on the right:

Of course you can place the logo on the back, or side, or wherever. And you can add your own text, or add further logos or designs from the massive library at Spreadshirt.

If you are organising a meet (or whatever) and want to have a common design garment, then PM me and I can make it up and place it in the shop.

Every time you use the Civinfo logo, a small amount of £ goes into the server pot, so you are contributing to the club and.. thank you!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Thanks Pottsy.

P.S. Where are we in term of using "Civinfo" logo in other designs / applications?
Lets say if I want to use it for myself to get something unique?
I can PM you all details if needed.

Maciek
sent from SGS.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Consistent designs like this? ;)

Screenshot-2011-10-10_15.20.43.png

I will do some consistent designs and place them in the shop. The snag is that you can't then customise them (like adding other graphics and text) and many people want to add their username and such like.

Maciek, in essence I restrict the use of the logo. But please feel free to PM me.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Hot chicks Pottsy :-D

Will PM you when I get round to do something.

sent from SGS.

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,728 Posts
yeah make a few Pottsy and if people want there name then they can make there own i spose
whos going to be first to order?

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The snag is that you can't add any text to a standard design in my shop. You can't even copy the design into the free-for-all area so you can add your text there.

Grrr.

Unless I pay a significant monthly fee.

I would suggest a large logo on the back, and a small one towards your left with your username underneath.

White or yellow on navy blue looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
So do you get a cut of the profit if we buy the stuff? I've got a black hoody with yellow logo in my basket at the moment. Looks cool!

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So do you get a cut of the profit if we buy the stuff? I've got a black hoody with yellow logo in my basket at the moment. Looks cool!
Yes. Just like the stickers - so for each purchase it should be about three to four quid that goes into the hosting costs fund. There are fees and charges that have to be paid, so I am not sure exactly how much it will be in the end.

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,728 Posts
thats good then. im going to play with the designs when tonight, mabie order one if all goes well :)
i might get a red one with white writing colour code to my car :) haha

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,728 Posts
Yh there needs to be a pic I think above the front logo I think a slogan would be good
I'll have a play later :)
I do like the 1 I've created for everyday use simple n cheaper

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.