2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all been mega excited on Facebook about it ..But for those of you who've not seen it yet there is a 3 page spread in this months Japanese Performance magazine from our Sumo Meet!

Not only giving a big up to Civinfo and hopefully finding us some more new members in the process it also features mini write ups on Ed's Mars Bar..David's frankly epic Milano , Andys damn cool CW moooooogen and Robert Mitchells CR-Z ( i like to keep it formal Robert!!) There is also a hideous picture of me too! Aside from that its a nice feature..Well done Mr Sherwood @ JP for this and taking the time to come and see us!

I only have a really naff scanned copy at the mo but as soon as I have a better quality copy I will whack it up for all to see :)

Again ..Thanks to everyone that came down for the meet ..Looking forward to the next one :)

Cazza xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Get it emailed across to me anyway! I just wanna see if mine made it in seeing as it was the only charged one there. :)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Proper Bo :D

Cannie wait to have a lookie :)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
:popcorn2:

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
any lil flashes of my motor caz? im away so cant get a copy :(

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
Just got this yesterday, great read up, cars look great, and giving civinfo a big shout !!! Nice one jpm

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Yep I had a good smooch at this aswell yesterday in Hemel WHSmith..Get in! *lol*

·
Mugenised C/W
936 Posts
Spec on mine is a bit out of date now, :( mind you I did say at the time would not be doing anything else to it.lol :D

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts