2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night we had a small meet in a pub in East London. Myself, Rombomaloobopalopbamboo (swfrom07), Katsock and EB.

I think that a great time was had by all. I can confirm that I have sniffed Katsock in person and she smells nice. Everyone enjoyed my nuts and we had a joke about everything from cars, cooking, shoes, mods, shopping, domineering women and obedient men.

We took some random pics through the night which will be uploaded through the course of the day day no doubt. There will be some great accompanying captions too!

This will definitely happen again at somepoint - watch out London, Civinfo will strike at a pub near you soon!

Attachments

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
lolol epic pic!

ahhh I want to come!!

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Patience our little Neo, patience. That was one of the things under discussion. It will happen, once an appropriate occasion presents itself, I promise you.

Thanks Kimo for getting in touch btw and suggesting we meet up for a drink; it was a real laugh. Even if I look like a mad stalking-my-own-husband type in this pic.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
That I have no patience? :(

I cannot wait to come over!! really cant! should be funnn

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Well, next time Kim's up for a drink, I'm sure he'll let you know... be good to meet a couple more

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
more pics! c'mon Kat! Rom!!!!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
bet there is one with kim and crisps:p

If I arrived...would it be strange if I ordered just a coke? >_>

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
See, we don't need to post the pics Kim. Neo has guessed what they're of, anyway.

Gimme a break anyway - got home at around 11pm and then had to get up for work this morning - no time at all to load my phone software on the PC and upload pics!

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Thanks Kimo for suggesting that we meet up.
It was great to meet up with Kat, Steve and Kim.

I will be uploading a few more pics of the evening over the weekend ;-)
Neo: You might have to look away as they do contain pics of Kimo nuts among other things and Kim with a wet patch on the floor :rolleyes:
Friday the 13th did come early yesterday but I think that was down to Kimo and the very nice waitress's presence which made the glasses crack !!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
ahhh sounds like a laugh!

cant wait to see the pics now!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL yes - my 'wet patch' - how embarrassing.

You should have heard the 'jedi force', it came with humming sound effects!

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Well yeah it was certainly 'humming' !

I've yet to determine how much of last night Steve can remember, having got a headstart on us from 3pm!

He did press every lift button in the car park as we climbed the stairs, don't think that's been retained in his memory.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMAO - EB was an excellent laugh - looking forward to drinking with him again.

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Here goes, as promised a few pictures taken from our meet yesterday. Was a great laugh :-D
Sorry but the quality of the pics arent the best :-(

Attachments

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Loving the photos! Kim enjoys the crisps I believe haha!

nom nom nom! not ding ding dong

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
....East London?....nice....i stay in east london also....would have been nice 2 hang out....
To be fair, Dab, Sparda, and anyone else who was feeling a little left out: this was just a little informal get together because Kim, Rom and I had been on the chatbox together a few times recently. Since Kim was down with work, he PM'd us and suggested a quick drink after work, it wasn't a full-on, drive your cars down and meet up thing.

However, if you're up for it, there's no reason why we shouldn't do it again, and let you guys know... Rom? Kim?

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will definitely do it again, and will post up advance notice about it so that others can join us

1 - 20 of 22 Posts