Reactions: pigdog

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Good pics col, cars looking good!

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Great pics , all the cars look so well . :D Colin car looks so much better in the flesh , its a credit to you . Great day and some craic . Roll on the next one .

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics , all the cars look so well . :D Colin car looks so much better in the flesh , its a credit to you . Great day and some craic . Roll on the next one .
thanks steve mate, im going to look into an xmas bash for us, maybe a meal or something like that, will get a post going next week to gauge interest. good to see you too mate, cars looking a treat.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Sorry I couldnt make it fellas. A few too many pints and full bottle of wine to myself kinda ruled me out of any driving lol. Will definetly make a better effort for the next one.

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Tegiwa bolts i thinks :)
I contacted a company a while back and they said they would only fit aftermarket wheels or oem wheels that have a taper nut seat; Ctr oem wheels being a dome nut seat. They said they have dome adapters for an extra £25 just to make them fit. So was confused how people are fitting them right with the oem wheels without adapters.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
whose is the motor with carbon fibre slam panel ? i want that along with the mani cover , speak to me people

1 - 20 of 23 Posts