2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ciVinfo Kart GP 2011.

Will be open to all civinfo members and their partners, and that includs Robbo51 coz he used to own a Civic but is still a live member to this site.

The circuit is as follows.

PFI (Paul Fletcher International)JM Kartsport
PF International Kart Circuit
Brandon, Grantham
Lincs, NG32 2AY

For the facilities at the circuit please go to

Facilities

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to find us
From North A1
At the Newark junction leave the A1, at the roundabout take the last exit to Sleaford, to join the A17. Approx 6 miles look for a right turn sign posted for Stragglethorpe. Turn right and head for Stragglethorpe, going through the village, carry on a further 2 miles, past the entrance to Fulbeck Airfield, half a mile, P.F. I. turning is on the right. Large signs mark the entrance.

From South A1
A1 Gonerby Moor roundabout, carry on North on the A1 for 1 mile, TEXACO filling station on the (right) turn right across A1, follow Toll Bar Road past Old Barn Hotel, through the village of Marston, carry on 2 miles, passed the village of Brandon, a further half a mile the circuit entrance is on the left. Large signs mark the entrance.

For Sat/Nav users
Use either NG32 2AY or Stragglethorpe Lane. This will bring you close to the entrance where you should see the circuit signs

Major places near location
Newark - 7 miles
Grantham - 8 miles
Lincoln - 14 miles

For more info on the circuit please go to
PFI Kart Racing

There you wil see a full circuit aerial photo. This was taken last year at the British Kart Masters Grand Prix.

There is a massive car park (free parking)wich is ideal for all our members.

This circuit has the best facilities in Europe for Karting.

2010 Prices are a Follows but may differ for next year.

There are many differant racing packages available.

Grand Prix Pricing

Min. Number of People: 10
Max. Number of People: 30
Hospitality: Optional
30 Laps Price Per Kart: £69.00
40 Laps Price Per Kart:
£79.00
50 Laps Price Per Kart:
£89.00
60 Laps Price Per Kart:
£99.00
Minium of 10 karts.
Timing, print out and trophy included.
10 minutes timed practice.
Booking necessary.
Subject to VAT.e.
------------------------------------------------------

Or we can go BIG and have a team event

Team Events Pricing

Hospitality: Optional
Min. Number of People: 10

Race Length: 50 Laps
Max. Number of People: 30
Approx Duration: 2 Hours
Price Per Kart: £110

Race Length: 60 Laps
Max. Number of People: 40
Approx Duration: 2.15 Hours
Price Per Kart: £120

Race Length: 70 Laps
Max. Number of People: 40
Approx Duration: 2.30 Hours
Price Per Kart: £130

Race Length: 80 Laps
Max. Number of People: 80
Approx Duration: 3 Hours
Price Per Kart: £140

Race Length: 100 Laps
Approx Duration: 3.30 Hours
Price Per Kart: £160

All above events include 30 minutes timed practice per team.
Awards for the top 3 teams & time sheets for all.
Minimum of 10 karts.
Booking necessary.
Prices subject to VAT.
Note: laps are changed into time if conditions are wet.
---------------------------------------------------

Hospitality Prices

Gold Hospitality
Includes full use of the panorama hospitality suite with private lockers, changing facilities,
quality race suits and helmets, plus tea/coffee/soft drinks and biscuits on arrival.
Catering is optional and can be easily arranged if required, please ask for details.

Price Per Kart £40.00

The illustrations and descriptions given here are intended as a general guide only and must not be taken as binding.
We reserves the right, to change the specification without notice.

So that's it guy's and Gals.

The date will have to be a Saturday or Sunday and WILL have to be Next year but dates are very limited due to the circuit being very busy.

If interested then I will need names the type of race you would like to take part in and any dates that you are NOT available. by end Dec this year so I can book the circuit.

I will then go with the majority and book it.

This is a great fast circuit.

Many Thanks

John G

Attachments

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
I would be very interested but having done this before I feel we would be better with this package and share the cost and cart between 3 of us as this is very very draining / hard work.

once we know exactly what package and how it will work / date I will confirm 100% with payment etc. I would suggest taking deposit payments in full as if people fail to turn up and we are sharing carts this will leave the others with a bigger than expected bill to pay.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
People can hire me if they like?? :-D lol Im currently Stoke's open team endurance champion lol

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's that sorted then, Guitaralmond your on my team :cool::cool:

Thanks for early replies guy's.

If you also go on Trent Valley Kart Club site TVKC they are the in house kart club and have some great info on the track.

Also lots of footage on youtube.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I move from lincoln to basingstoke and then this comes up! im up for it though if the dates fit in im sure i can make an excuse to see friends

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
I would be very interested but having done this before I feel we would be better with this package and share the cost and cart between 3 of us as this is very very draining / hard work.

once we know exactly what package and how it will work / date I will confirm 100% with payment etc. I would suggest taking deposit payments in full as if people fail to turn up and we are sharing carts this will leave the others with a bigger than expected bill to pay.
This sounds like a good idea.

Took my son and his mates karting for his birthday (the 21 year old not the 5 year old) a few months ago, great fun but as I'm not used to it I could barely hold a pen for days afterwards :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Anyways, I'm definitely up for this :p

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Did this on my stag do, loved it. Sore hands afterwards. Depends on date and where I am / what I'm doing.

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
I'm in! any package - im not bothered... more laps the better! prepare to all leave disappointed!

I wonder if Mugen sell parts for karts...

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Fulbeck Airfield? isn't that where they dumped all that Nuclear waste years ago?

Will have to see, tis expensive so will count my pennies. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Coldwarkid as MUGEN stated don't go to the wrong place.

PFI circuit is the most up yo date track, probably the bst in Europe. Next door, well about 700 yds away is Fulbeck Kart track. This circuit was first opened by the USAF n the late 1940's and hasn't changed much over the years. Don't get me wrong Fulbeck is dated, it's ut just as fast as PFI but lacks the facilities.

If you look on Google Earth the can see the 2 tracks together.

I marshal at PFI and Fulbeck every Month, for your info Mugen Fulbeck is still up and running with race meetings the last SAt & Sun every month.

See Youtube for a look.
TVKC Trent Valley Kart Club
LKRC Lincolnshire Kart Racing Club

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ashkeenon.
You don't have to miss out matie make a weekend of it. It WILL be a Sat or Sun there are plenty of B&B's around the area.
I haven't a spare room wich would mean you sharing with a huge German Shepard Doggy, so B&B sound better.

You are more than welcome. Get a car full and share the petrol.

Better still Fly down to East Midlands and I'll come and pick you up, the Airport is only an hours drive away.

It would be nice to see some ciVinfo guys "N" gals from North of the border.

The PFI kart track is only 20 min off the A1 from Newark in Nottinghamshire even though the track is in Lincolnshire.

·
Registered
219 Posts
shame I'm a couple of 1,000 kms away :( hehe

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gib_CTR

Fly, Drive, Eat, Race, Drive, Fly, Bed, Sleep, Simple.

At least in Gibralter it's HOT.

Sorry matie can't hold it any closer :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Just found this clip of Karts that are very simular to the Karts that JM SporsS hire out at PFI, :VroumVroum01::VroumVroum01:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gib_CTR

Fly, Drive, Eat, Race, Drive, Fly, Bed, Sleep, Simple.

At least in Gibralter it's HOT.

Sorry matie can't hold it any closer :rolleyes:
hahaha :p

I wish I could go mate :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts