2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Dan comprimised of Meet #2 tonight... anyway, scouted out few more locations for future meets/ spoke to security guard to sort out where to park for next one etc (poor excuse from me there to be asked to move on lol)

Anyway, some pictures, sorry they are not the best quality:

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Looking good :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
note to self... save up money and buy better camera. my lumix is **** in the dark

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
cools..a 2 car meet..I've had a few of those *lol*
:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
nice 1 guys, next one on the weekend and im sure we will get a pretty decent number of cars down :)))

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check your pm's dan :)

If you would like any additional larger photo's let me know (my connection speed at home is slow so may take a while)

Cheers,

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
#3 defo my favourite :) the other ones leave me wondering why did we leave your bonnet up :p

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
note to self... save up money and buy better camera. my lumix is **** in the dark
My Mrs brought a camera a few months back (because it was pink :facepalm:)
We went to London and it was shocking in most situations. Cant remember the make but its the one that keeps popping up on the tv think its the Nikon.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a Panasonic Lumix FS30, 14.1MP, it is excellent with image stabilty & clarity but only in perfect lighting conditions, and is very poor in the dark - probaly would be alot better if I knew how to set it up manually properly and understood all the functions.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
the Nikon makes no difference which setting its in. I know my way around a camera and sadly it doesnt help this camera one bit. In low light even my 4s beat the Nikon :facepalm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts