Discussion Starter #3

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you think people are going to buy stuff and make a few quid for the site I don't mind doing the donkey work.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
If its the sort of thing that can have the artwork added on order you might pay a bit more, but don't end up with 100 leftover Mugs or Mousemats. Something utilitarian would be good though. How about a CivInfo sausage stuffer, I am thinking of buying one, so could kill 2 birds with one stone.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think Civinfo stuff would be a great idea. Has any progress been made? Other owner sites I have joined have a merchandise section. Pens, mugs, mouse mats, caps, T shirts etc, etc are usually popular and make the site a few quid too.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
I would be interested to.

·
Strong in me The Force is
765 Posts
I'd probably have a T-shirt or something too. BUT it would have to be kinda "artistic", or how should I put it. Just the word "civinfo" in the civic-font is a bit dull I think. But there are definately some people here with designer talent. I was once in a dutch Kawasaki ZZR-forum and they made great stuff, even a license plate holder!
Just my opinion...

K.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
I'd probably have a T-shirt or something too. BUT it would have to be kinda "artistic", or how should I put it. Just the word "civinfo" in the civic-font is a bit dull I think. But there are definately some people here with designer talent. I was once in a dutch Kawasaki ZZR-forum and they made great stuff, even a license plate holder!
Just my opinion...

K.

Maybe someone who knows about badges, could make proper car badges (like the 'Civic' one ,but as 'Civinfo'???????) or use it as a design for a T???

I think it's cool, a T or a Polo-shirt (or should that be a Civic-Shirt, lol???), or even a Hat?

Tom

1 - 20 of 34 Posts