2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having a bit of a wait for pages to load up? Not having any timeouts yet but pages are taking 10-15sec to load. My connection seems fine on other sites.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, it my be a server I'm connected to then. Other sites are fine though.

Cheers :)

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Once earlier I had just half a page load but no other problems on laptop or iphone

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Your ISP must be throttling your Civinfo speed due to the amount of time spent here ;)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:lol:

It seems to be normal again for now. Most of the day it's been randomly slow. One page will pop right up then the next takes ages.

Could be a DNS issue maybe. Can anyone suggest a good DNS server to try. I'm using Googles 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 at the mo..

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
:lol:

It seems to be normal again for now. Most of the day it's been randomly slow. One page will pop right up then the next takes ages.

Could be a DNS issue maybe. Can anyone suggest a good DNS server to try. I'm using Googles 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 at the mo..
Can't say I've ever had an issue with the Google ones - although your ISP will provide them too if you check out their website you should be able to find them.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BT DNS servers are awful, hence me being on Google's ;)

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
mine just dropped for about 5mins wouldn't refresh or anything??? thought it was just me then saw this thread

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was it just this site?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts