2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the post above says, a red CTR with the sticker in rear screen, pulled onto the Village Hotel in Dudley last night, Fri. 27th June, saw the guy get out and I think he headed into the hotel.

My sons school prom was about to start, he was dropped off, with his girlfriend, in her dad's V12 6.0 litre Merc and we were watching everyone else arriving in style in coach and horses (three of them) stretch limo's (seven of them) and someone did a drop off in a nice TVR Cerbera.....then stalled it in front of the whole asssembly of people and photographers :oops:.

It started to look like a CTR car park at one point, this red one, then I saw a black CTR arrive and then there was my silver CTR too, also saw a black EP3 on there too!

·
Banned
165 Posts
Hey does your CTR have a private plate on it? If so then I have seen you loads of times.

·
Banned
165 Posts
No Probs..I have seen another Silver CTR with a private number plate floating around dudley/sandwell/darlaston..thought i'd ask..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Like the post above says, a red CTR with the sticker in rear screen, pulled onto the Village Hotel in Dudley last night, Fri. 27th June, saw the guy get out and I think he headed into the hotel.

My sons school prom was about to start, he was dropped off, with his girlfriend, in her dad's V12 6.0 litre Merc and we were watching everyone else arriving in style in coach and horses (three of them) stretch limo's (seven of them) and someone did a drop off in a nice TVR Cerbera.....then stalled it in front of the whole asssembly of people and photographers :oops:.

It started to look like a CTR car park at one point, this red one, then I saw a black CTR arrive and then there was my silver CTR too, also saw a black EP3 on there too!
Yea that was mine if it had a private plate ending MAK :) I go there quite a lot and the place always seems to have a few CTR's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts