2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from a request from the board owners we have decided that the free Civinfo Traders section has to be reduced to a single thread 'shop window' per trader.

This will occur on Monday 15th June to allow time for each trader to create a new single thread or amend existing ones.

We will help with any merges or other work required if you wish to avoid starting a new combined thread. Please use the report button so we can identify the correct thread to amend.

·
Administrator
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thread opened for comments/questions.

The reason for the change is that there are traders that are not considered by the board owners as 'hobbyists' in this section.

·
Administrator
15,509 Posts
I take it if you only have 1 thread or advert in this section then the changes will make no difference to you?
Correct Rick, there are far too many threads from the same traders that are similar. I had 3 seperate fog cover threads but i have now put all pics and info into one single thread now therefore tidying up that section a bit.

·
Administrator
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will help with merges and changes to existing threads so you don't lose your trading history.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Hey Buddy.

Could I make a request that as traders we have the ability to edit our posts, even if it is only within the trader section ads we post?
Reason being it will help us to maintain a cleaner topic, as we can edit and even add new items, or amend prices on our first advert which is the main point of sale for any visitors to our topic.

Cheers.

Ian

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Hey Buddy.

Could I make a request that as traders we have the ability to edit our posts, even if it is only within the trader section ads we post?
Reason being it will help us to maintain a cleaner topic, as we can edit and even add new items, or amend prices on our first advert which is the main point of sale for any visitors to our topic.

Cheers.

Ian
Or at worst let us edit the very first post of the thread so this is always up to date and correct

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
I always get asked "what's the price" or "have you got any pics" as Rick said would be great to be able to update the front page or title for promos and such.
Wardy

·
Administrator
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One week to go.

Please ensure that the thread you want to remain is 'top of the shop' by this time next Monday. If the wrong thread is forced to the top, that will not be an issue as it can be reversed. Probably best if the OP posts a suitable final line for us to know for sure.

The request to allow Civinfo Traders the same access as paid for sections in the General Commercial section has not been approved.

We are happy to make any changes required as now. Use the report button so the next one in can action it.

·
Administrator
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This section is now limited* to non commercial Civinfo supporters who are offering a small unique service.

It is not open to traders who are considered by the team to be commercial or are offering the same service as a full commercial trader.

Please contact any Admin to apply.

*Only Civinfo Hobbyist Traders can start a new thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts