2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gal's

Had a thought earlier today that I'd attempt to organise a day at Santa Pod for civinfo members against other people on the Type R.co.uk forum.

All in good nature & just for fun, just hopefully we'd get a few EP3's to join to make it more interesting.

Finally put to rest that the FN2 is the better car ;)

If you didn't know Santa Pod is located in Northants & operates a quater mile drag strip with public open days called "run what ya brung" which basically allows you access to the drag strip. More info can be found on their website;

Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) - Public Track Day

The plan, meet on the 14th April 2012, hopefully this gives people plenty of time to confirm attendance.

The day will cost you £35 for ultimated runs on the raceway plus any petrol you use. No payment would be needed until the gate at Santa Pod.

Once we've got a rough idea of number's & will attempt to get some members from type r.co.uk forum to join us in their EP3's etc. Although any help on that front from someone who's recognised on the Type R.co.uk would be really appreciated.

If we get decent numbers it should be a great day. Santa Pod is fairly central from anyone travelling from North or South. I'll personally be traveling for about 2 hours to get there.

If you'd like to join then just reply with you name;

1) adammole
2)

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any further interest in this? Giving plenty of notice for everyone to arrange the weekend or arrange someone to look after the kids if you've got any etc.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
This is BTCC weekend at Donny ..... and for that reason, I'm out.

Take plenty of pics guys [smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
I'll come for sure, been to the pod a few times!!! Gonna cost me £400 just to get there and back but will be nice to put some faces to names on here and have a good natter about Honda's

Any one gonna offer to take me out in a supercharged fn2??
I really want to experience it but don't want to wait till Christmas when I do mine

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
If I have my Civ with new clutch & remap, i'd love to come.

Else, i'd love to see some videos of remaped dervs against some ep3's and fn2's.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.