2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting this thread to see who would be up for Japfest 2016 April 24th (sunday) - minimum cars needed will be 5 cars.

It will be held in Silverstone race circuit, not castle combe race circuit.
Full details here : Home | Japfest

For anyone who would like to purchase a club stand ticket, its very simple:

• Club members must go to japfest.co.uk/club-info to book their tickets
  • Next, select their Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password*
  • Proceed to select required tickets and place order
  • Once booked, they will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment
Password : 604.127

Remeber to add a vehicle pass which is under 'Car Passes' or else your car wont get in!

Deadine for booking tickets and car passes is Friday 18th of March

Once you have recieved the email and purchased your ticket(s) copy and paste making sure you add your name to the list, just so we all know whos coming etc :)

1 - Sakebm
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
and so on

Lets get this rolling and make this a nice big number ! :)

Reactions: Adamgroves23

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good stuff lads ! - we need more people - i think last year there was 6/7 cars i seen but it was last minute so understandable but we have approx 9 weeks left so we should be able to get a nice number :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
japfest List of people who bought club stand tickets (minimum needed is 5 cars):

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 -
4 -
5 -

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be joining you guys on this one, waiting to see if anyone wants to come! Long lonely drive down if not haha

defo try come! the more cars we have the better it will be :)
and lool long drive i know the feelin hah where abouts are you from ?

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats not that bad , im further up north Edinburgh lol a good 3 hours away from you

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jesus! That'll be a proper drive! Added you on instragam :) cars looking smart!!

haha trust ! but i dontm ind dirving i quite like it long distance driving :)
ohhh is that you ? woops il followback after work haha anf thanks man :D

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Id love to come to this but I'm rota'd in to work, I'll try and get the weekend off and come down :)

Can you come down early on Sunday and leave Sunday? Don't really wanna camp/stay down longer than a day.

yeah im sure you can come in and leave sunday - you dont have to camp over - i think majority will stay over at a hotel then travel early to the show to get the cars in :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just booked

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 -

good stuff lads! lets keep this going!

one more to car to mee minimum requirements :) share to everyone .
il post rhe events page for the civinfo stand at japfest again on the civ info group and type r group on facebook

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Done ^_^

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 - aBigSavage1
6 -

~~

Nice list we got there ! ^

AdamGroves23 / Jason87 / fearLess / Ashley1992 - cmon you guys :p - with you boys thats 9 cars in on the stand , so close to double digits ! :D

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Haha I'll be there bro just waiting on my mugen rear end, don't wanna turn up on a stand completely stock lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohh okay okay starting form the bottom now youre here .. haha good man! i expect you to be there :D

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Nice nicee! :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Gooodstuf guys! Ashley and fearless tbc :D

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 - aBigSavage1
6 - Jason87
7- Ryd gt-R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 cars confirmed ! 3 more till we hit double digits ! spread the word people , lets get into the double digits :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
just a wee update:

for anyone who is planing to arrive on the day, (not camping) i have emailed japfest asking about the times and when should we have to be in by, the person replied wasnt too sure

however based on previous japfest events that gone to and the information stated on the website:

Sunday 24th April 2016
Club entry from 06:30
Public entry 09:00 – 17:30

it seems like the cars can come in 06:30-09:00 but to be on the safe side, i say we aim to get the cars in before 8:00/8:15? - what do yous think?

by the time we get in and to our spot itl be close to 9 - i expect there to be plenty of traffic from other forums members and their car + public cars etc..

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I'm only over in Chesterfield so maybe a convoy would be in order with some of the more northern members.
I'm definitely coming, can I be added please? Ta.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk
Definitely come along! Il be coming down the Manchester / Bham route. Easier for me that way.
And yeah of course..Have you bought you club stand pass? :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Maybe if my car was a little more modified. After the wheels go on I think. :(
Youre car is already at a pretty good spec. You've focused more on the internal ie. Speaker upgrades etc etc.. Not everyone on the stand has done that... Already yours is unique from ours! Would love to hear it I'm sure others would do :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Yes I've ordered our tickets and pass.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk
added :)

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 - aBigSavage1
6 - Jason87
7 - Ryd gt-R
8 - eddgreen

Reactions: eddgreen

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just ordered mine today so I will be along should be good fun :D

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 - aBigSavage1
6 - Jason87
7 - Ryd gt-R
8 - eddgreen
9 - nabs_type_r

NICE !! 9 CARS! this is getting better than i thought! haha and its good to see another CW on the stand, was thinking will i be the only one lol

Ive decided to put a post on the facebook event page asking if anyone has any mates who owns an fn/fk to also invite them even if theyre not on the forum - will be nice to have a line up of fn/fk cars :)

so everyone share the word! adn let us know here how you get on so we can update the list :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, I'm going to have to be a maybe as there seems to be trouble brewing at work. If I still have a job by the closing date for tickets then i'm a yes for the stand.

The car does sound pretty good to be fair mate. :D
oh no way well fingers crossed its okay so you can come down with your car! :)

· Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Deadline for booking club stand passes : Friday 18th of March

Another 5 weeks and 4 days left before the deadline - So far we have 9 cars which is really good stuff guys ! I'm sure we can get more people in, we're so close to double digits !

since this forum holds a section for the new type Rs (FK2), any FK2 owners you know give them a shout :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.