Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just booked

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 -

good stuff lads! lets keep this going!

one more to car to mee minimum requirements :) share to everyone .
il post rhe events page for the civinfo stand at japfest again on the civ info group and type r group on facebook

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Done ^_^

1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 - aBigSavage1
6 -

~~

Nice list we got there ! ^

AdamGroves23 / Jason87 / fearLess / Ashley1992 - cmon you guys :p - with you boys thats 9 cars in on the stand , so close to double digits ! :D

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Haha I'll be there bro just waiting on my mugen rear end, don't wanna turn up on a stand completely stock lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohh okay okay starting form the bottom now youre here .. haha good man! i expect you to be there :D

Reactions: Adamgroves23

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Nice nicee! :)

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Gooodstuf guys! Ashley and fearless tbc :D

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
1 - Sakebm
2 - Slimjamz
3 - Gezzi
4 - Ahsan
5 - aBigSavage1
6 - Jason87
7- Ryd gt-R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 cars confirmed ! 3 more till we hit double digits ! spread the word people , lets get into the double digits :)

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
just a wee update:

for anyone who is planing to arrive on the day, (not camping) i have emailed japfest asking about the times and when should we have to be in by, the person replied wasnt too sure

however based on previous japfest events that gone to and the information stated on the website:

Sunday 24th April 2016
Club entry from 06:30
Public entry 09:00 – 17:30

it seems like the cars can come in 06:30-09:00 but to be on the safe side, i say we aim to get the cars in before 8:00/8:15? - what do yous think?

by the time we get in and to our spot itl be close to 9 - i expect there to be plenty of traffic from other forums members and their car + public cars etc..

· Premium Member
84 Posts
Maybe if my car was a little more modified. After the wheels go on I think. :(

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I'm only over in Chesterfield so maybe a convoy would be in order with some of the more northern members.
I'm definitely coming, can I be added please? Ta.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk
Definitely come along! Il be coming down the Manchester / Bham route. Easier for me that way.
And yeah of course..Have you bought you club stand pass? :)

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Maybe if my car was a little more modified. After the wheels go on I think. :(
Youre car is already at a pretty good spec. You've focused more on the internal ie. Speaker upgrades etc etc.. Not everyone on the stand has done that... Already yours is unique from ours! Would love to hear it I'm sure others would do :)

21 - 40 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.