2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MK1 Honda Civic

Hello

I have been very lucky and managed to get a mint MK1 Honda Civic with only 4,000 genuine miles.

I now have a MK1 civic and a Mark9

Buzby

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MK1 Civic

Hello I hope this works not very good with computers hope this picture works

Buzby

Attachments

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Think you should bring this to one of the meets sometime? Would be great to see a classic ;-)

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MK1 Civic

Thanks for all the kind words I will put more pictures on as soon as I can ,seeing that I managed to work it out.

I will be bringing the car home to Stockport on Saturday she lives in London at the moment and I think that will be the longest drive she has had in her 34 years so fingers crossed. Follow this thread!

Buzby

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words I will put more pictures on as soon as I can ,seeing that I managed to work it out.

I will be bringing the car home to Stockport on Saturday she lives in London at the moment and I think that will be the longest drive she has had in her 34 years so fingers crossed. Follow this thread!

Buzby
Hey Buzby, I know the previous owner quite well as we had this self same car in our showroom for a few months at the start of the year

Attachments

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Civic

Hello Dan

I have seen the photos of the car in your showroom I doubt there will be another in this condition.

Buzby

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Dan

Yes I have all the papers including the original bill of sale and the previous owner has become a friend.

Buzby

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Truly amazing car colour emm and in wow showroom condition. Looking forward to more pics:popcorn2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts