2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the person selling these on the selling thread. I’m interested but unable to message you or add a reply to that post. If someone could let him/her know I’d appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
You just need another 5 'valid' posts to activate PM's.

But, you should be able to reply to For Sale or Hobbyist posts. What error is it throwing ?

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
To the person selling these on the selling thread. I’m interested but unable to message you or add a reply to that post. If someone could let him/her know I’d appreciate it.
Its me mate, click the link below and that will take you to my covers thread. Comment in there

·
i-Vtec
2,786 Posts
You need to get to twenty posts to PM. Post in other thread(other than this one) to get your post count to twenty fella.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Admin I still can’t pm. Am I any nearer to this 20 post rule? If I pay the £4 membership can I get there quicker?

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
You now have over 20 posts and you've been a member well over 2 weeks so you should now have no restrictions other than:

You can't start a 'For Sale' without being a supporter, nor reply to a 'Wanted' post.

I reckon it's a device issue (I never come here on a phone), PC or Tablet only.

I've just checked your user profile and you do have full PM access.

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
You now have over 20 posts and you've been a member well over 2 weeks so you should now have no restrictions other than:

You can't start a 'For Sale' without being a supporter, nor reply to a 'Wanted' post.

I reckon it's a device issue (I never come here on a phone), PC or Tablet only.

I've just checked your user profile and you do have full PM access.
Pms exchanged last night so all good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts