2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea if I can "bulk" delete the previous owners saved entries in my car? Quite disturbing hearing his voice when I'm trying in vain to make phone calls (looking like a tit screaming at the windscreen :lol:)

Any help much appreciated :)

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
Wouldn't it be in the manual? Never had to clear mine so not sure.

sent from fraggle rock.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It explains how to do them one by one but this would obviously take ages :( (I've listened to the full list of contacts in the car and its quite a lengthy one!)

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I may be wrong but isn't there an option to clear everything, then you could re-pair your phone and start from scratch? I'm sure I saw this in the manual the other day... Now that you mention it I haven't even checked if mine's already got contacts stored :)

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Press talk button say SYSTEM, press talk button say CLEAR, press talk button say YES, press talk button say OK. Job done :)

Wysyłane z mojego LT15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Press talk button say SYSTEM, press talk button say CLEAR, press talk button say YES, press talk button say OK. Job done :)

Just to warn you this commands will delete all the entries from the system! If you got your own settings as well they will be cleared too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts