2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phoned Climair today to order deflectors for the CTR,was told that they are out of stock and will be 4 weeks before they are back in,anybody know who carries stock of these window deflectors.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts

·
everyday i get older
1,036 Posts
I jsut ordered some of climair... not recieved any notice that there out of stock.. :S ah well if they are, its something to look forward too, didnt go for the cheap ebay ones, as i had these ones on the MG and they were a bit flimsy...

Couldn't find the heko ones, :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Climair has just contacted me and told me that they can order them from Germany at a additional £6.50 P&P will be delivered in 8 to 10 days Total cost 66 pounds,said i would let them know,dont know whether to wait or just order them.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I jsut ordered some of climair... not recieved any notice that there out of stock.. :S ah well if they are, its something to look forward too, didnt go for the cheap ebay ones, as i had these ones on the MG and they were a bit flimsy...

Couldn't find the heko ones, :(
The ones in the ebay link in my post above yours are the Heko ones.

·
Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Phoned Climair today to order deflectors for the CTR,was told that they are out of stock and will be 4 weeks before they are back in,anybody know who carries stock of these window deflectors.
Halfords do the Climair ones, but would still probably have to order them from Climair, worth a phone call though. ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Halfords have to order them from climair, dont carry them in stock 60 pounds supplied only dont do fitting on them. Had a look at the HEKO ones they look good aswell.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
ill post up some pics when I've got them installed.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Good you posted about these - I ordered them whilst out of stock, and then threatened to cancel the order, which resulted in Climair sending them straight from the factroy. So if you want them, go about it that way. Only took 4 days to come from Germany - at no extra charge.

But...

Just to say these are ****! Whilst fitting they scratched the window trim, which will now cost me a oner to replace. Not only was I very, very, very careful when installing these - they wern't a flush fit - and required manipulation (Or, cutting should I say) to get them in. I'm extremely pist, I have removed them - they didn't look anything special for the money.. :mad:

Waste of money.. Used them in the rain and whilst it stopped the usual pitter-patter, on braking at the lights massive droplets fell into the window control console - which annoyed me further. :mad:

Not for me, personally. £60 wasted, which will now cost me a ton, to repair. So that's £160 wasted.

Not recommended.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Climair has just contacted me and told me that they can order them from Germany at a additional £6.50 P&P will be delivered in 8 to 10 days Total cost 66 pounds,said i would let them know,dont know whether to wait or just order them.
The waived the charge from Germany for me. You could probably get them sent direct if you insisted. If you want them

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've got the Team Heko ones. Had these on my old Corolla, Also got them on the Wifes Micra and my brother in law's Auris. Quality is top notch and they come in a smoked tint. 5 mins to fit on all the cars.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Just to say these are ****! Whilst fitting they scratched the window trim, which will now cost me a oner to replace. Not only was I very, very, very careful when installing these - they wern't a flush fit - and required manipulation (Or, cutting should I say) to get them in.
I have the same problem. Wouldn't recommend it...

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Good you posted about these - I ordered them whilst out of stock, and then threatened to cancel the order, which resulted in Climair sending them straight from the factroy. So if you want them, go about it that way. Only took 4 days to come from Germany - at no extra charge.

But...

Just to say these are ****! Whilst fitting they scratched the window trim, which will now cost me a oner to replace. Not only was I very, very, very careful when installing these - they wern't a flush fit - and required manipulation (Or, cutting should I say) to get them in. I'm extremely pist, I have removed them - they didn't look anything special for the money.. :mad:

Waste of money.. Used them in the rain and whilst it stopped the usual pitter-patter, on braking at the lights massive droplets fell into the window control console - which annoyed me further. :mad:

Not for me, personally. £60 wasted, which will now cost me a ton, to repair. So that's £160 wasted.

Not recommended.
Didn't i explain this before you bought them? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts