2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi too all, does anybody know how to manually adjust the clock on an EX with sat nav, changed the battery a few weeks ago as it died, found out that the Hft Bluetooth module was draining it so removed it, had to have the key transponder recoded to the Ecu, All fine now just can't adjust the time, any help would be much appreciated, thanks Alshiv.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi too all, does anybody know how to manually adjust the clock on an EX with sat nav, changed the battery a few weeks ago as it died, found out that the Hft Bluetooth module was draining it so removed it, had to have the key transponder recoded to the Ecu, All fine now just can't adjust the time, any help would be much appreciated, thanks Alshiv.
The clock changes via the sat nav. Honda had a problem back in December that set the wrong time and said it should be sorted by August!!!! My clock was an hour forward upto 3 days ago when some work was done and battery disconnected now it's 13 hours out.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,590 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
mines fixed itself after the time change on sunday

·
Registered
Civic 1.8 5 door 2006
1 Posts
I have the same car same problem with the parasitic draw. 3k later and new (not needed) ECU final identified Bluetooth - simply remove fuse! Nightmare experience with Honda. Car never failed since x had it from new. The issue with the clock is universal as your aware it's correct time now summer time reading.x

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
I had some bodywork done and the battery was disconnected so now 24 hours out .:confused:
Same with mine.
SatNav come up with message about missing GPS signal (car was in a garage for servicing - fuel filter change) and now the time is out of synch.

I wonder if this could be cured with latest SatNav DVD/updated firmware ..........I have tried all the options, even taking out DVD disc, but nothing helped.
Of course I can disconnect batter again .........

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,590 Posts
Somewhere in the posts is a reference that a newer DVD made no difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The clock changes via the sat nav. Honda had a problem back in December that set the wrong time and said it should be sorted by August!!!! My clock was an hour forward upto 3 days ago when some work was done and battery disconnected now it's 13 hours out.
Same for me, was 1hour out, then 13 after battery disconnect. In sat nav settings the clock is 00.00 always so both clocks pointless

1 - 12 of 12 Posts