2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
First post so hope its in the correct place.
We have a Civic ti 500 with the Pioneer Multimedia system installed. Trouble is now the clocks have changed I cant find out how to change the clock in the dash. The Pioneer system clock is fine but I cant find any adjustment for the built in clock.

Hope you can help

Ta Paul

·
Registered
48 Posts
clock

Hi Paul , with the ignition on press the mode button on the steering wheel and hold the clock on the dash will flash you then use the channel up and down to set the clock it took me ages to get it sorted and none of the technicians at Honda could do it , one of the sales guys showed me
hope this helps
Let me know
John:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John
Fantastic, 10secs job done. I must have tried everything else but that.
How are you finding the car in general? We love ours, it handles
Like a kart. The speakers can't seem to handle the pioneer system though.
I have all the sound features off else it distorts at fairly low volume. Have
You noticed this too?

Thanks again for the info

Cheers paul

·
Registered
48 Posts
great news

Hi Paul, glad to help with the clock mate,
We love the TI , traded in a CRV which was brilliant, but after looking at the TI just fell for it, and the better MPG.
We have relations in North Wales so have been there a few times handles like a kart as you say, wish the headlights a bit brighter and a bit more distance in them if you understand but will be looking at that soon.Got my eye on a reverse camera at the mo , then lights. Not pushed the pioneer up much to be honest, still trying to play with it (understand it).I have put on the rally style mud flaps (not to everyones tast) but it keeps the crap off especially if we in wales(sheep and cow) if you know what I mean.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts