2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can help me with this I'd be really grateful. Since we reverted to GMT last weekend the clock on my dashboard imid display is still showing an hour ahead. The SATNAV is fine having changed to GMT, but there seems no way of syncing this to the imid "analogue" clock. I've already tried rebooting the Connect, so...... Any ideas anyone?

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-A01W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Have you tried holding mode button on steeering wheel until it flashes then use ch and vol +- to change time?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
For some reason, they didn't add time syncronisation from the HU to the iMID - The Connect gets time automatically from GPS; But the iMID will need manual setting.

This is the button sequence:

·
Super Moderator
21,043 Posts
I'm getting confused, I looked at the OP left panel and saw 2008 2.2 SE, moved the post to 8G, then moved it back when I saw 2015 in the post.

Is this something else they broke with the Honda Connect as my 9G switched to GMT, head unit and iMid, without issue.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You need to change the daylight saving setting.

[Home] > Settings > Info > Clock > Daylight saving > OFF

It does not change the system time automatically for daylight saving.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need to change the daylight saving setting.

[Home] > Settings > Info > Clock > Daylight saving > OFF

It does not change the system time automatically for daylight saving.
Thanks Steve - you really are the expert!
I do remember a daylight saving option from last time the clocks altered, but could I navigate to it this time???
Senior moments are getting alarmingly frequent these days!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm getting confused, I looked at the OP left panel and saw 2008 2.2 SE, moved the post to 8G, then moved it back when I saw 2015 in the post.

Is this something else they broke with the Honda Connect as my 9G switched to GMT, head unit and iMid, without issue.
Sorry about the confusion with the 2.2.....how do I change this please?

·
Registered
148 Posts
We used to have a 2004 Corsa that had a clock that set itself automatically, via RDS I think. I really don't know why this isn't standard across the board in modern cars.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
We used to have a 2004 Corsa that had a clock that set itself automatically, via RDS I think. I really don't know why this isn't standard across the board in modern cars.

Especially given that it has been made so hard to do now with having to navigate several layers of menus!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts