2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aussie Team
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My Black Type R arrived last week in Aus, I know this is for European Honda's but I cant find a Australian group. I only have a really simple question but for the life of me cannot figure it out. I have the standard model, as you can't change anything with the Australian one, ie Sat Nav, Voice control. I cannot find in the book nor figure it out from fiddling for hours how to change the standard clock to 12 Hour time from 24. I hate 24 hour time and I would really love if someone could enlighten me to the correct way to switch this to standard time.

Thanks ;)

+ 2010 Type R - Crystal Black - Midnight Express Windows - <3 +

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
It's in the SatNav \ Head-unit menu system, somewhere - can't remember exactly where ...

·
Registered
141 Posts
It can be done, I too disliked the 24hr time display and changed it to am/pm. Cant remember how i did it. I found the answer on this forum somewhere.

·
Aussie Team
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fixed!

WOW, I just went and tried it on my car and it worked! I have spent hours trying to figure this out.
I called; Honda Care Australia, Honda in WA,VIC, 2 in Tassie and one in Sydney. He said he would look in the service manual for the Type R and let me know. They all said it was not possible to change it from 24 to 12hr.
You showed them.

Thank you so much! [smilie=upyeah.gif]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts