2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have changed my gear box oil today and want to bleed my clutch. i have a clutch and brake bleeder so i know how to do it problem is i cant find the bleed nipple. Can someone tell me where it is. I've looked down the front of the radiator but cant see anything.

cheers

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
It's on the front of the gearbox, where you'll find the slave cylinder.

It's under the battery on a derv, I'm on my mobile atm so can't easily see what car you have...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a 98 type r but still don't know where to look for it to bleed it can i access it from the engine bay with the bonnet up

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes! changed the oil today, passenger side but not sure where to look for the bleed nipple, dosn't seem easy to find

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi Farqui

Found it, after downloading a picture of a new one off ebay so i knew what i was looking for. They don't make it easy do they. Is it possible to remove the large air pipe to the airbox so you can get your hands in. Don't fancy removing the whole splash guard off the under side of the car. And i thought the drain plug for the gearbox was difficult to get to !!!!!!

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
It's not an item that need regular servicing, which means it tends to be tucked away.

Remove whatever you need to in order to complete the job. Griping about this and that won't help get the job done. I bet the worship manual says to remove half the car before you start!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts