2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clutch making funy noise when goin off or reviseing like a screetch eeeeeeeeee noise lol any help please guys and girls

·
Registered
253 Posts
He he. I had this (probably it is the same) on my ex Honda Accord CL7 (K20A6). It is like cat screaming and it is on 1/3 clutch pedal released (confirm it is like that). If it is - release bearing I was told !!
Nothing to concern about - nothing will happen, and not worth to get out clutch.
I had this mostly when cold, but it was also sometimes in summer (every few days once)...

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys . Yea it started last week and didnt no what was goin on pickled my head thought it was my engine at first but tonight i started just goin slow back and forth on my drive and hearing that stuiped sound will have to see if it happening when its warm tomorow . Can this be fixed ? I dont like sounds that i dont understand on my car lol

·
Aye Aye....
7,104 Posts
It's a common fault, caused by a lack of lubrication on the release bearing, you can get it fixed under warranty but tbh it'll just come back soon after so really IMO it's not worth the hassle

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okey dokey mate ill jst leave it be then and afain thanking you for the help :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.