2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a Night Hawk Black Type R on the Coast Road heading into Newcastle today with the 2010 Touring car livery! Had 'Neale' on the side but it wasn't him. Looked cool!

Anyone else spied this?

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Saw this this morning, probably on his way to work heading towards the coast road..

Nice

·
Registered
882 Posts
no.. that was about the M200, either that or your filth magnet
no defo the vinyl car, and as for the filth magnet.... apart from the winter months it keeps clean very well, in fact when i washed it the other day it didnt even need washing, must be those fantastic products I use.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
no defo the vinyl car, and as for the filth magnet.... apart from the winter months it keeps clean very well, in fact when i washed it the other day it didnt even need washing, must be those fantastic products I use.
You mean your garage?

·
NHB Convert.
530 Posts
There was one at Bristol Honda the other day aswell. Thought it was the real deal but then noticed it was only a 3door. Plus it had a carboard cut-out of Matt Neal next to it lol.

·
Registered
882 Posts
You mean your garage?
actually its been out loads lately, testing the vpower fuel.

There was one at Bristol Honda the other day aswell. Thought it was the real deal but then noticed it was only a 3door. Plus it had a carboard cut-out of Matt Neal next to it lol.
bet the cardboard cut-out would still give ridla a run for his money round the track!

incidentally the BTCC led by one of the Hondas is at Croft Circuit this next weekend, free entry for 15 and under.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
bet the cardboard cut-out would still give ridla a run for his money round the track!
It would definitely get further than i would, im not insured for track days :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I dont think you know the meaning of the word manicure :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts