2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv'e been looking at two resonated cat backs for my fn2 1) Cobra Sport Honda Civic Type R FN2 Resonated
2) Scorpion Honda Civic FN2 Type R (Resonated)

I can't decide which one will be better for sound as i want a little louder that stock when driving normally then louder as the revs get louder ( so basically a little louder that stock ) Iv'e looked at other makes but these two fit the price bracket and they are resonated

Anyone had or heard any of these two ?

Many Thanks

Mat

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Have you done a search on YouTube for this very thing?? I was looking at exhaust notes for my cdti recently and there were loads of videos with good sound.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea Yea not to many on both exhaust just a couple on each but not really normal driving just accelerations mostly, i was just wondering what they are like to live with .

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Quick thought: have you considered an HKS Legamax? That sounds like what you may be after and is a quality piece of kit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have i like the sound of it but iv'e heard stuff like it could rattle plus i don't like the exhaust tips and holders but i suppose i could cut them off

·
Enjoying life
8,531 Posts
Any reason you haven't considered the regulars like milltek or tegiwa?

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I have i like the sound of it but iv'e heard stuff like it could rattle plus i don't like the exhaust tips and holders but i suppose i could cut them off
Mine never had the tips and has never rattled either. A second hand one of these would be a good bet. Apologies to go off topic, but if you fancy it, mine will be coming off in November. Otherwise, the Tegiwa and Milltek sound good.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine never had the tips and has never rattled either. A second hand one of these would be a good bet. Apologies to go off topic, but if you fancy it, mine will be coming off in November. Otherwise, the Tegiwa and Milltek sound good.
I'll see about the exhaust when it comes closer to November mate

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,277 Posts
Wasn't keen on Teg myself but heard it last week in person and actually sounds good.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Iv'e only ever heard one and it did sound nice it was a CW in Hartlepool, iv'e also heard a HKS that also sounded nice but he also had a HKS intake aswell so, where I like there is'int many TYPE R'S and not modified so i can't really make my mind up on stuff like the exhaust

·
Registered
27 Posts
Iv'e only ever heard one and it did sound nice it was a CW in Hartlepool, iv'e also heard a HKS that also sounded nice but he also had a HKS intake aswell so, where I like there is'int many TYPE R'S and not modified so i can't really make my mind up on stuff like the exhaust
Hey mate you from hartlepool? Also have u you decided on an exhaust yet?

·
Enjoying life
8,531 Posts
Almost new scorpion on ebay for £250 or offers. ;)

·
Enjoying life
8,531 Posts
Dunno mate, but it looks like it has a b pipe silencer so will be quieter than my non res milltek (which is fine for me )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts