2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
30secs from destruction..
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, recently bought a 5 dr '57 2.2 ES with only 1 remote key( no spare at all) and i just want to know the best(cheapest) way to get myself a spare full( Central Locking & alarm) key ... dealer wants £222 for a full key and £96.58 for one that does locks & ignition only!!!!

I've seen used keys on e-bay for £20-£30(i understand that i'd need to get a new blade cut & i've read how to code the remote to lock/unlock the car) but what about the alarm and transponder? Can anyone clarify please? Many thanks fellas :worms:

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hi all, recently bought a 5 dr '57 2.2 ES with only 1 remote key( no spare at all) and i just want to know the best(cheapest) way to get myself a spare full( Central Locking & alarm) key ... dealer wants £222 for a full key and £96.58 for one that does locks & ignition only!!!!

I've seen used keys on e-bay for £20-£30(i understand that i'd need to get a new blade cut & i've read how to code the remote to lock/unlock the car) but what about the alarm and transponder? Can anyone clarify please? Many thanks fellas :worms:
try this guy i use him all the time and where i work as mechanic do, he's cheapest we have found and total great service dale07807222262 he's been doing it for 20 years can code any key ecu dashboard can even put correct mileages on brand new speedo heads,,, he's one of the few people that can reprogram bsi boards on pugs,,, he does a mail service send it to him he even can get keys on most stuff..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts