2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could I get priced up for the following and how long would it take to get done for a 2.2 Diesel Civic?

Coilover fittting
FRSU
Caliper/Brake disc fitting with Braided brake lines (Suppiled)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Could I get priced up for the following and how long would it take to get done for a 2.2 Diesel Civic?

Coilover fittting
FRSU
Caliper/Brake disc fitting with Braided brake lines (Suppiled)
Hi, thanks for getting in touch.

What coilovers are they, and how is the camber adjustable? Top mounts?

Usually, if the camber is adjustable on top mounts we charge £300.00 inc VAT which allows us time to set the alignment/geometry to our Fast Road Spec.

Have you got front and rear brake discs and calipers, or just fronts? And what brand are the lines? Is it a 6-line kit?

Thanks in advance for the extra info! :grin2:

Rich

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rich,

They are Meister zetaCRD, and it's just the front Accord Type-S calipers and brake discs.

I've got a used CTR 6 line braided brake lines. I'm pretty sure they are Goodridge.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Rich,

They are Meister zetaCRD, and it's just the front Accord Type-S calipers and brake discs.

I've got a used CTR 6 line braided brake lines. I'm pretty sure they are Goodridge.
Sorry for the delay mate, i must have missed your reply to this thread.

I don't think we've ever fitted Accord calipers to a Civic before, but if they're a straight fit like some of the others we have done then it shouldn't take too long. Including brake fluid, time to bleed the system through and cleaning/greasing the calipers and pads before fitting it would be £180.00 inc VAT.

The brake lines are a little involved, with the 4 lines on the rear. We normally charge three hours for those additionally, but I could reduce that slightly because we are doing the fronts so two hours at £120.00 inc VAT.

So a total for all the work you need, would be £600.00 inc VAT

Hope this helps! :wink3:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just left you a quick voicemail regarding your booking tomorrow, if you could give me a call back as soon as you can?

No problems, just a bit info.

Thanks in advance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts