2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I saw an add on the romanian honda forum, there is a guy who has a set of coilovers for 9G for sale. They were 3000 km on the car and the price was around 550 eur. I think they are from BC Racing. If you want I can ask the guy some contact info so that you can speak with him. Now he has a baby and the ride is too hard so he reverted to the original suspension.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw an add on the romanian honda forum, there is a guy who has a set of coilovers for 9G for sale. They were 3000 km on the car and the price was around 550 eur. I think they are from BC Racing. If you want I can ask the guy some contact info so that you can speak with him. Now he has a baby and the ride is too hard so he reverted to the original suspension.
I just want to know where he got it from. There's plenty on ebay I'm sure one of them fits the 9G because they all look the same on every civic. Will I be able to use my stock shocks with the coilovers? Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
these are for the coupe version, chances are it wont fit but u can always email or call the seller and confirm.

im running KW coilovers on mine

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are for the coupe version, chances are it wont fit but u can always email or call the seller and confirm.

im running KW coilovers on mine
Did you change your shocks or still stock? And if you got it from ebay, can you link it to me please? Thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i bought mine from a kw rep, it is a INOX Variant 1 Coilover and model no. is 10250030

All coilovers should replace the stock shocks. The ride feels a lot stiffer than stock and you cant change the damper settings on this model either. The higher up model (variant 3) is fully adjustable, but not worth it unless your tracking your car.

If you dont mind having a stiffer ride for your daily and have about 1.5k spare then id get it. Otherwise you can try custom coilovers, from experience they are cheaper and in some cases better than the big branded ones.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks metzo, appreciate it. I will have a look around on ebay.

I prefer the coils cause I'm intending to lowering the civic again. Had past experience driving in a low car with springs, most bumpy ride of my life.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
We have 1 kit on the way over for these cars. Any takers? We can do 30% off the retail price in return for a review. This would make them £500 delivered to the UK and £515 to Europe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts