2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
hey, does anyone know where i can get hold of a tidy set of parking sensors that have a custom colour code? my car is deep bronze (YR571P). i couldn't find a match on parkingsensors.co.uk.

theres a set on ebay but im unsure they're any good?

HONDA CIVIC PARKING SENSORS, COLOUR CODED TO YOUR CAR on eBay (end time 05-Mar-11 23:48:19 GMT)

thanks in advance
Those look alright, I got Cisbo ones which were around the same price

WHy dont you try the parking dynamics ones, no need to colour code then... :D

No Holes Parking Sensor | Parking Dynamics Reverse Sensor
I've tried those Parking Dynamics ones (before I fitted the conventional), but they're no good imo, partly to do with our civic having too much metal surrounding the place of install apparently, which is a shame because its a nice idea.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I had after-market "Honda-type" sensors fitted …

Just left them black - I think they look fine ! …

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
@Hyweltomas

If want to colour match you could always colour code them yourself. Halfords can custom mix any colour in shop if they don't already have it on-shelf just tell them the code. Out of experience they're paints are pretty good and a good colour match also perfect for small jobs.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
@Hyweltomas. If want to colour match you could always colour code them yourself. Halfords can custom mix any colour in shop if they don't already have it on-shelf just tell them the code. Out of experience they're paints are pretty good and a good colour match also perfect for small jobs.
Or, get the little bottle of touch-up paint from Honda - goes a long way …

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I bought them and fitted them myself (with help from a mate!). Easy enough to drill into the bumper.. took a while to wire because I struggled to get rear interior panel off to get to the wire!

Work perfectly and perfect colour match!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Yeah I bought them and fitted them myself (with help from a mate!). Easy enough to drill into the bumper.. took a while to wire because I struggled to get rear interior panel off to get to the wire!

Work perfectly and perfect colour match!
ah nice one...I know the interior rear panel you mean and it is a PITA :worms:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts