2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colour coded vivid blue type-r spoiler. :p [smilie=cheeky-grin: Adds to the WOW factor of the car I'm sure you will agree.

Purchased directly from my local honda dealer when ordering my car!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Colour coded vivid blue type-r spoiler. :p [smilie=cheeky-grin: Adds to the WOW factor of the car I'm sure you will agree.

Purchased directly from my local honda dealer when ordering my car![/quote]

That car looks the dogs wotsits i love that colour but the black looks good too just need to clean it more often ;)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts

Purchased directly from my local honda dealer when ordering my car![/quote]

damn that is the best looking vivid blue type S I have seen

did you fit the spoiler or your dealer - take it, it is superglued on ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The windows got tinted today. Overall I would say I am very pleased with the results. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Went shopping for wheels as well but as yet I am still undecided. If anyone has any suggestions about wheels then I would be very interested to hear from you. I'm going for 19's! :cool:

I have also taken a few pics after I washed it...again this afternoon. Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
10/10 :)

·
A. Senna
8,049 Posts
The windows got tinted today. Overall I would say I am very pleased with the results. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Went shopping for wheels as well but as yet I am still undecided. If anyone has any suggestions about wheels then I would be very interested to hear from you. I'm going for 19's! :cool:

I have also taken a few pics after I washed it...again this afternoon. Hope you enjoy them![/quote]

Nice photos, your car looks awesome with tinted windows and rear spoiler..

As for the wheels, I suggest the OZ Ultraleggera (Racing). Very light, and very nice too, they fit the car excellent..

Question : Your rear spoiler is only attached with glue (silikone)? Or with some screws too? I want to put a rear spoiler, but my dealer doesn't suggest to fit it only with glue, and he say that he cannot drill the rear glass either.. So, no spoiler he says.. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Nice photos, your car looks awesome with tinted windows and rear spoiler..

As for the wheels, I suggest the OZ Ultraleggera (Racing). Very light, and very nice too, they fit the car excellent..

Question : Your rear spoiler is only attached with glue (silikone)? Or with some screws too? I want to put a rear spoiler, but my dealer doesn't suggest to fit it only with glue, and he say that he cannot drill the rear glass either.. So, no spoiler he says.. Any ideas?
You CAN glue it on:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/holdcroft-honda/8128-type-r-spoiler-5-doors.html

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Well done! Thats looking great! Great car, great colour.......i'm sure you will make the best choice for wheels as you have done rather well yourself with styling this one so far

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Did you get the bottom half of the back window done or did they suggest not too?

I know that the place i'm taking mines too will do the bottom half but have advised that although they have not had any issues with tinting it so far, they can't g'tee it cause of the plastic and the film is made to bond with glass

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
i wish the type r was made in that colour , nice work

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Looking forward to seeing what wheels you get. I have yet to see anything that seems to suit a coded VB :(

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Great looking car. Like the cut down number plate. Mine's also two letters and three numbers and I've had it made up cut down like yours.
:p If you get time post a pic taken from the front.

·
Registered
66 Posts
How much was the typer spoiler ?????

1 - 20 of 48 Posts