2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all thought I'd share my colour coding results as I'm over the moon with them ! It makes so much of a difference! I got it done at Honda springfield bodyshop in the north east.
It was £528 but as I'm planning on keeping the car 4 years + I wanted it done perfect and to come with warranty and free courtesy car etc for the few days it was in. They also said they had done loads of them before so gives a piece of mind as I'm not worried about adhesion to the plastic and when washing it etc.
Anyway here are the photos! :p

Attachments

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Looks great; Altimos look nice too.

Funny, someone wanted to see a colour-coded Milano with Altimos last night :cool:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah thanks guys epsilons if you look closely hehe!:p
That' the choice i'm making now :/ thinking inovit redlines in gunmetal but would love to get away with 17's as i have some tyres grr!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
That looks very nice dude:cool:

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Yeah.. much cooler now ;) *rimmer salute*

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
That' the choice i'm making now :/ thinking inovit redlines in gunmetal but would love to get away with 17's as i have some tyres grr!
sell the tyres buy 18's honestly mate! falkens are less than £70 a corner and damn good tyres

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
think im gunna have to everywhere i look its 18's 18's ! Think I've decided on gunmetal though >:D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks great; Altimos look nice too.

Funny, someone wanted to see a colour-coded Milano with Altimos last night :cool:
They aren't Altimos. Altimos come in 18's only I know as I have them on my car :)

Colour Coding does look nice though! Civics should have been like that from the factory back in 2006.

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Looks like a new car... excellent mate. I was about to get my Type S colour coded, but then I bought the :typer:

As for the wheels... defo gof for 17's or 18's .. I had 18" altimos on mine and they looked great. Those inovits will look great..

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
I went to them yesterday with some prices... That £500+ hurt my ears, so just walked away, but lovely results though! But I dare say could be cheaper elsewhere with a similar result ;)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Got mine booked for the end of June at a body shop someone recommended near me. Hope it ends up looking as neat as yours does.

It really does make a hell of a difference. Well done!

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
£528?!? Jesus Christ, they must of seen you coming

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the comments still can't decide on wheels!

Littlejohnny23 'they didn't see me coming' that was a quote through by email. Every Honda garage in the north east uses this springfield repair centre whether warranty work or whatever. And that's standard price through all NE dealers, seen quotes from 400-1000 from main dealers. I know reputable bodyshops who've said 350 minimum so it's personal choice

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Got mine booked for the end of June at a body shop someone recommended near me. Hope it ends up looking as neat as yours does.

It really does make a hell of a difference. Well done!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

·
more torque than the mrs
6,766 Posts
i have these wheels ,refurbed darker,looks like they did a good job of the colour coding.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts