2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get my black civic colour coded, but I just got quoted £638 pound has anyone got this done cheaper in norther Ireland?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I think I got mine done for 300 or 350 euro, and that included fitting upgraded front and rear splitters as well, and on top of that, the guy resprayed the rear splitter cos a part of it was grey to match the original wheel arches.

That price you've been quoted is outrageous! Shop around, bound to get it cheaper.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I'm looking to get my black civic colour coded, but I just got quoted £638 pound has anyone got this done cheaper in norther Ireland?
:shock:

How Can they Charge that much????

I have just received a Quote for this.

Quote 1 - Drive in, and let them remove all the panels, Prime, Spray, Smooth, Finish. Panels Re-fitted £300

Quote 2 - Take the panels off my car, and take them in myself for them to spray, £225.

Would be cheaper for you to drive over hear for that Price!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:shock:

How Can they Charge that much????

I have just received a Quote for this.

Quote 1 - Drive in, and let them remove all the panels, Prime, Spray, Smooth, Finish. Panels Re-fitted £300

Quote 2 - Take the panels off my car, and take them in myself for them to spray, £225.

Would be cheaper for you to drive over hear for that Price!
Received another quote yesterday afternoon for 400 still think it's abit dear tho tryed to bargain them down to £350 but it wasn't guna happen lol

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
When I got quotes for my colour coding, the price variation was amazing, One bodyshop quoted me over £1200! Eventually got it done for £300.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got mine done by local guy for £250 all in. Absolutely bang on colour match and pretty quick turn around. £638 is a right rip off.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Got a quote of 300 yesterday, guy just wanted me to buy clips
Getting a second quote tonight and seeing which is better

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Sorry that's to spray and fit a image pack spoiler as well as the trims! So 600+ is ridiculous

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Check this quote I just got haha... Jokers!

·
Premium Member
682 Posts

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
The guy looked confused as to why I found it amusing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts